Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Kitchen ReDo


As most of you know, after 10 years at Brush, they decided they no longer needed an occupational health nurse. Due to the economic times...they decided to downsize and got rid of nine people including me. I do miss all of the good people there but have had some projects at home as you will see. I have kept busy traveling at times with Jed and these few projects. Been to Arizona a few times to see Hollie and family and tomorrow will go to Oklahoma to visit with Sandy and family. I need a break from all the hard work...moving furniture, tearing out floors and old carpets, but I really love our updates to the house. I hope you enjoy seeing the pictures.

Here's the kitchen redo. We moved & removed cabinets to open up the kitchen. It works much better and we can acutally have more than one person in here at a time...Excellent! Tore out the old kitchen carpet and put in vinyl...and even replaced countertops. We love it.


A closer look at the floor & countertops.





I painted one wall in the tv room a rum raisen color and we replaced the mint green carpet...don't miss it at all.



One of the guys at Brush knew I liked antique windows and doors and gave me the door in back of the piano. Took it to the carwash and cleaned it up...I like the look. A closer look at the carpet color...it's a mixture of browns. We're so happy to have the blue, green, charcoal black and maroon carpet gone!

No comments: